Tuesday 5 June 2012

Omegle

A Postcrossing acquaintance mentioned the site, Omegle, on her facebook status. I googled it of course. It is a site allowing you to talk (text or video) to a stranger. I gave it a go but was inundated with asl? Anyway, I noticed that you can ask a question and watch two strangers talk about it. I posed the question:

"When was the last time you wrote and posted a letter (not an email) to someone?"  


The first two to respond:
Stranger 1: oh wow
Stranger 2: uh...
Stranger 1: thats going back
Stranger 2: never...
Stranger 1: i dont think i never did
Stranger 2: same here
Not a very good start..
Stranger 2: a long time ago
Stranger 1: Whats a letter?
Stranger 2: lol
That is even worse....

New question: "When was the last time you sent a postcard?"
Stranger 2: Never
Stranger 1: I really need to
Stranger 1: thanks spy
Stranger 2: XD
There's hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment